Sunday, December 22, 2013

An Unexpected Turn, Again


Remix Artist Collective, referred to as RAC, is a compilation of producers with few original tracks; yet, ironically, the original tracks are impressively stronger than the remixes of other artists' work. 

One track I recently took to was "Let Go," initially hearing an encouraging, pop-sensible song destined for the stage of "So You Think You Can Dance". However, when I saw the official video, I was aghast and, thereafter, haunted.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the song. The video's bizarre context took me from light-hearted to creepy then, fear not, this scary downturn took a more metaphorically relevant turn! I interpret the video as a satire in direct response to the below "New Girl" quote about PMS...



RAC - "Let Go" (feat. Kele and MNDR)

No comments:

Post a Comment