Sunday, November 27, 2011

PINNING! Pinterest...where it's at.


I am currently obsessed with Pinterest. Browse your friends' favorite photos, fashion, crafts, recipes, projects on the internet. Or you can check out what is trending in a certain genre. My selections will be preludes to posts as I pick up blogging more in days to come.

With many awesome and (ahem) wholesome categories, this site is for the visually stimulated and insatiably creative.


Other great oasis for taste and style...
Colleen Gurney, my crafty sister: http://pinterest.com/cgurney/
Natasha Kidman, author of SchueLove.blogspot: http://pinterest.com/schuelove/

Wasn't it Charlie Sheen who said "PINNING!"? ...Close enough!



Disclaimer: Haters are going to hate..."I can already tell I am disPinterested in this", as my boyfriend so humorously stated, so don't neglect your loved ones with this addiction. 

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE Pinterest...so glad you're on now! It's highly addicting!! And glad you're going to get your blog on more often! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let's just say you make blogging look easy! ...and awesome, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete